What is your favorite kind of weather?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Huge Snowstorm Possible Next Week!!!

I am sorry for not having this article written last night like I promised, but here it is. The biggest storm of the year is still possibly yet to come. At first though we will have to worry about yet again another small clipper system which will affect our area on Sunday. This clipper could bring an additional 1-3 inches of snow. That is when the large storm will be forming in the south. This storm could be a monster on Wednesday the 24th. The European Model this morning showed a storm moving up the coast and exploding once it reaches off the Delmarva Coast. This will cause a blizzard of large proportions. Winds with this storm could cause winds stronger than the last blizzard and cause snowfall amounts of around 2 feet. So stay tuned as I get more information on this storm.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know who you are buddy, but if I find out, I'm gonna hunt you down. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, same here. Enough is enough

    ReplyDelete